OPTIFLUX 2000 with IFC300 Converter.
Electromagnetic flow sensor:
• For all water and wastewater applications
• Wide range of approvals for potable water
• Robust, fully welded construction
The OPTIFLUX 2000 is designed to meet the demands for all water and waste water applications
including groundwater, potable water, waste water, sludge and sewage, industry water and salt
The OPTIFLUX 2000 has a field proven and unsurpassed lifetime. This is assured by the fully
welded construction, full bore pipe, absence of moving parts and wear resistant liner materials.
The sensor has the widest diameter range available in the market: from DN25 up to DN3000.
• Rugged liners suitable for any water and wastewater application
• Proven and unsurpassed lifetime, huge installed base
• Tamper proof, fully welded construction, also available in customer specific constructions
• Drinking water approvals including KTW, KIWA, ACS, DVGW, NSF, WRAS
• Suitable for subsoil installation and constant flooding (IP 68)
• Bi-directional flow metering
• Compliant with requirements for custody transfer
(MID MI-001, OIML R49, ISO 4064, EN 14154)
• Standard in house wet calibration of sensors up to diameter DN3000
• Easy installation and commissioning
• No grounding rings with virtual reference option on IFC 300
• In-situ verification with OPTICHECK
• Extensive diagnostic capabilities
• Water abstraction
• Water purification and desalination
• Drinking water distribution networks
• Revenue metering or billing
• Leakage detection
• Industry water
• Cooling water
• Sewage and sludge
• Sea water
Contact us for more information!