Flowmeter WATERFLUX 3000 with IFC 300 Converter.
Electromagnetic flow sensor
• Easy installation without straight inlet or outlet lengths
• For installation in small spaces
• Wide range of approvals for potable water
• Unique rectangular sensor construction results in good low flow performance and
a large turndown ratio
• Large measuring range. High accuracy at peak as well as low flows
• Compliant with requirements for custody transfer
(MID MI-001, ISO4064, EN 14154)
• Standard inhouse wet calibration
• Optional verification to MID Annex MI-001 for water meters (Module B and D)
• No inlet or outlet sections required when installed e.g. behind an elbow or reducer
• Bi-directional flow measurements
• Reference electrode. No grounding rings needed
• Suitable for subsoil installation and constant flooding (IP68).
• Special subsoil coating for subsurface installation
• Rilsan® polymer coating
• Drinking water approvals including ACS, DVGW, NSF, TZW and WRAS
• Long term reliability and maintenance free.
No moving parts, no wear and no obstruction in the flow
• Low pressure drop and minimal pressure impact on the network
• Measurement of potable water
• Measurement of raw water and irrigation water
• Outlet of water purification plants
• Monitoring of distribution networks
• Water consumption and billing
Contact us for more information!