SATAM ZC17-SERIES POSITIVE DISPLACEMENT METERS
Industrial metering units for delivery or reception of petroleum products such as gasoline, diesel, domestic fuel oil, kerosene and more.
- Special design featuring an in-line manifold and a separate measuring chamber. This protects the measuring chamber from any eventual stress during installation.
- High accuracy over a wide range of flow rates.
- Very low repeatability error, less than 0.04%.
- Low head loss: 0.5 bar max, or 0.3 bar for the ZC17-24 and 48 models.
- Service and maintenance simplified by the use of many identical and interchangeable parts.
- Simplicity of design; the only moving parts being the two sets of blades and the rotor. This keeps maintenance costs to a minimum.
- Can be used for viscous products up to 800 Cps / 3850 SSU.
- A wide range of accessories available to build metering units for your specific needs.
- SATAM SAS type ZC17/250 flowmeter with Veeder Root reset register and Veeder Root pulse transmitter signal to IAS
- Materials: House: NI.-Resist ASTM 436 Type II
*End Cover: Steel
- Dimensions: DN150 – PN10/16
- Flow range: 25-250 m3/h
- Accuracy: +/- 0,2%
- Repeatability: +/- 0,025%
- Max Temperature: 120ºC
- Max pressure: 10 bar
- Output signal: Pulse transmitter type Veeder Root
- Flowdirection: Right to left / Left to Right
Please contact us if you need more data sheets for the Satam ZC17-series.