L20-70 D- Polyester housing
- The Lidec type L20-70D, is specially designed for water ingress detection and offers a dependable solution for detecting the presence of liquids within dry cargos. The Lidec L20-70D is based on the propagation of a surface wave. This design does not include any moving part. The reliability of the device is ensured by a built-in function which monitors electronic or transducer failures.
- The polyester housing is designed to be installed in areas protected against adverse weather conditions.
The Lidec L20-70D does not require any calibration as it is not influenced by the surrounding cargo (e.g. coal,
cement, or any powdery substance).
- Accuracy: ±2mm
- Operating temperature: -25°C to +60°C
- Cargo temperature : up to 70°C max.
- Intrinsically safe: II 1 G/D EEx ia IIC T5
II 1 G/D EEx ia IIB T5
- Power supply: 18 to 28 Vdc (24 Vdc nominal)
- Protection class:
IP66 for connecting box
IP68 for sensor up to 100m depth
- Materials: – Probe: Stainless steel 316L
– Connecting box : Polyester
- Horizontal or vertical mounting
- The L20-70D operates even with cargos that may absorb water to form a past
- Output signal:
20 mA (outside liquid)
7 mA (detection of liquid)
- Cable length: up to 30m max.