Micro Motion, F-Series Flow and Density Meters
Micro Motion F-Series meters deliver superb measurement with
exceptional flow and density performance as well as outstanding reliability
for use in critical process control environments.
High accuracy real world performance
- Best-in-class performance on liquid mass flow,
volume flow, and density measurements in a
- Robust sensor design minimizes down time and
process interruption costs.
- Rugged design minimizing process, mounting,
and environmental effects.
- Cleanable, self-draining design for critical process
- Compact design enables installation flexibility
and reduced maintenance costs
- Broad range of I/O offerings including HART,
Profibus-DP, FOUNDATION Fieldbus, 4–20 mA,
and wireless capabilities
Optimal flow and density fit for critical process applications
- High performance rugged measurement in a compact drainable design that maximizes
process up time.
- Low frequency, high sensitivity fit-and-forget meter provides robust measurements even
under demanding process conditions.
- Multiple line sizes provide an ideal platform for batching, distribution, allocation and intra-plant
Industry-leading capabilities that unleash your process potential
- Available with the most extensive offering of transmitter and mounting options for maximum
compatibility with your system
- State of the art, ISO/IEC 17025 compliant calibration stands achieving ±0.014% uncertainty
drive best in class measurement accuracy
- The most comprehensive communication protocol offering in the industry including Smart
- True multi-variable technology measures necessary flow and density process variables