- The skotten bulkhead fittings is used for cabling transducer cables through tank sides without causing any leakage.
- The tightness of a tank is of greatest importance and thorough tests have proved that the skotten bulkhead fittings meet even the strictest requirements.
- The rubber bushing is compressed between two washers stabilizing the bushing and protecting it from open fire.
- The skotten bulkhead fitting is type approved by DNV for cable penetration in bulkheads or decks limited to a pressure of 16 bar and between gas safe and gas dangerous areas.
- When a penetration system is requested for penetrating tanks, an approval may be given on a case by case basis
Contact us for more information!