BRC – Hydraulic double-acting balanced rotary actuator 90° quarter-turn
Due to its proven reliability, the Damcos Valve Remote Control (VRC) system sets the standard for the marine industry, and we offer both a hydraulic and an electro-hydraulic version. Both are complete one-step solutions that reflect a deep appreciation of marine customer needs and industry standards.
The systems are built on a cost-effective modular design that allows a high degree of customization while delivering performance on all fronts.
- Compact, yet high-torque output.
- Weight and space saving.
- Prepared for direct built-on modular control function.
- Patented multi-helical spline.
- Easy adaption and mounting on all quarter-turn and linear valves; adjustments without demounting – minimum oil volume and pipe dimension.
- Built-on portable hand pump.
- Hydraulic and electrical position indicators.
- Customized Control Units and System Power Unit.
- Designed to be mounted directly on Damcos valve actuator.
- Power or P-NET bus controlled.
- Automatic functions and supervision.
- No piping needed.
- No System Power Unit or Solenoid Valve Cabinet needed.
- Damcos Valve Remote Control System
- Damcos BRC General
- Damcos BRC Torque Survey
- Damcos BRC 125
- Damcos BRC 250
- Damcos BRC 500
- Damcos BRC 1000
- Damcos BRC 2000
- Damcos BRC 4000
- Damcos BRC 8000
- Damcos BRC 16000
- Damcos BRCF General
- Damcos BRCF Torque Survey
- Damcos BRCF 125
- Damcos BRCF 250
- Damcos BRCF 500
- Damcos BRCF 1000
- Damcos BRCF 2000
- Damcos BRCF 8000
- Damcos BRCF 16000
- Damcos DPI-C and DPI-E
- Damcos E-Block